Monday, February 21, 2011

How You Can be fooling yourself with doing magic tricks without knowing it

Millions of people report seeing some type of paranormal activity but are they really seeing what they say they saw or hearing what they heard or is it a huge mental effect?  Why does someone like Criss Angel not believe in the paranormal?  I personally believe in the paranormal but I would say that 95% of the stories you hear are false not false as in someone the people lieing but false as in there is a explanation for all the things that people see and hear the way the mind works you can accidentally hypnotize yourself to see something or hear something.
Criss Angel has admitted plenty of times that he does not believe in the paranormal?  The reason why is because Criss Angel knows all the secrets when it comes to the mind and he knows how the mind plays a huge effect on paranormal experiences.  Criss Angel is the person that makes people see stuff think stuff and hear stuff.  He does this all by tricking your mind into thinking something that has never happened.
The chances of you hypnotizing yourself by accident is highly likely.  Let me tell you a story that has happened to me one day I was really tired laying in my bed I was texting my friend I than close my eyes for about the 30 seconds and hear a voice the Voice said,  “I am present now.”  This was so clear and loud but if we look more into this we will realize that it is a mental effect even though it was really loud and I heard it nice and clear.  When I was texting my friend we were talking about ghosts and if we believe in the paranormal.  This was for a split second so it was in my mind for a short amount of time.  Since I have somewhat of a interest in the paranormal this thought was in my subconscious mind which means I was thinking about it with out knowing I was thinking about it. When My friend and I were talking about the paranormal I looked at a bookshelf which plays a huge part in this because when I look at this bookshelf again I will hear the voice because I accidentally hypnotized myself by telling myself When I look at the bookshelf again I will hear a voice.  This was all in my subconscious mind so I didn’t know that I was thinking this.  There are millions of explanations that are different than the one I just told you but basically all the same thing.
The stuff I just told disproves around 95% of the paranormal experiences people claim to have.  This is the stuff the famous people that are master mentalists.  This is why a lot of these people such as Criss Angel don’t believe in such nonsense

No comments:

Post a Comment